{Collins} Front grill for Rockwell Collins KWM-380 / HF-380 new difficulties in obtaining

I am selling Front grill for Rockwell Collins KWM-380 / HF-380 new
difficulties in obtaining *FREE SHIPPING
$180. Open for offer.

A genuine new front grille for Rockwell Collins KWM-380 / HF-380.
Although it is an exterior part attached to the front speaker part,
I think that it is a part where scratches and dents are easily attached.
The front panel is also available for repro,The front grill is
difficult to make by repro, and the only way to get the original is to
get it.
This parts was stored in my Japan storage. Will ship via UPS

Images:

https://i.imgur.com/tMfP55Z.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Q7JlWVY.jpg
 <goog_1743466208>

https://i.imgur.com/nUC5kDQ.jpg

Pedro C Orozco

Cell # 310-6019486 Colombia send me a WhatsApp

email: cqhk1x (dot) Gmail (dot) com

HK1X / ex.HK1HHX / ex.HK1XX / ex.KC4TAK