{Collins} Collins S-line genuine dial two SET

Collins S-line genuine dial two SET  *FREE SHIPPING
$240. Open for offer.

Dial for Collins Genuine S Series Transceiver, KWM-2 Series (including 312B-5).
It is a set of two like the photo. (S line set)
I had a good condition and kept it for maintenance.
Although it is medieval times, I think that it is in a good state.
(Please judge with the image)
This parts was stored in my Japan storage. Will ship via UPS

Images:

https://i.imgur.com/SSVfdom.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/y2Bmv9Y.jpg
 <https://i.imgur.com/tMfP55Z.jpg>

Pedro C Orozco

Cell # 310-6019486 Colombia send me a WhatsApp

email: cqhk1x (dot) Gmail (dot) com

HK1X / ex.HK1HHX / ex.HK1XX / ex.KC4TAK