{Collins} Fwd: >>>>> Friday Evening West Coast 75 M CCA net

Hello Craig,
the message about the Friday net was sent out Friday at 15.05 GMT, that's 11 hours prior to the net.

I see that you receive the digest and don't know how often it goes out. Cancel digest mode and you get individual messages in time.

73 Heinz DH2FA, KM5VT

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E‑Mail: