{Collins} 220 V inrush and 30L-1 on/off switch for sale

Hi

Ameritron 220 volt surge protector. Current production model ICP-240 so you
can look up the specs.  Very clean condition and works fine. Used it as
protection/soft start AND AS THE ON/OFF SWITCH FOR MY 30l-1.  We all know
that switch is tough to replace! This would be the best $50 you ever spent
if it saves you from having to face that.

$50 plus shipping. Your choice carrier. I'll pack it very well. You pay the
charges at face value whatever they are.

Please reply off the reflector to my e-mail mycall@xxxxxxxxxx or call
352-eight nine five-1140.

Thanks for looking. 73

John  W4FID