Re: {Collins} Full break-in modification for 30S1?

Bruce,

I have used the QSK control board from W7RY in several amplifiers (SB-220, L4-B, L7 and LK-500ZB). All with great success. I use the Jennings RJ-1 vacuum relays on both the input and output. My next task is to install this QSK into a Commander HF-2500. The board, quality instructions, and a list of parts from Mouser come as a package for under $20.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/W7RY-Heathkit-SB-220-HL2200-QSK-Board-Linear-Amplifier-QSK/283294241245?hash=item41f5a711dd:g:zbMAAOxyqUpQ86bH:sc:USPSFirstClass!40356!US!-1

https://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/12277

73 Bill N4LG