{Collins} A QUESTION

I have a question for the group as I try to go through my Collins collection
and decide what to get rid of and that question is what have some of you
done that had an extensive collection of OST's back to the 20's.  I want to
deal with these first so I can put off getting rid of my Collins collection.
I know they are probablty all on DVD but I just can't imagine throwing them
away. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Gene

W4WKB