{Collins} QST DISPOSAL

Thanks so much to the group for all the advice I was given on what to do
with a large collection of QST's.  I appreciate the help and I will respond
to some of you in the coming weeks who offered to take them but I am sure
shipping expense would be a problem so we will have to discuss where you
live.  Thanks again and have a great time in Dayton.  I would love to be
there but health issues with my daughters has made that impossible, at least
for this year but hope next year will b different.

Thanks again

Gene

W4WKB