{Collins} S-Lines FS at Hamvention?

I’ve caught the dreaded vintage Collins S-Line disease, and am finding the cure to be both expensive and elusive. Shipping is unfortunately very expensive these days, and sending S-Lines cross country only benefits the carriers.

I’m looking for a ready to go 32S-3/75S-3B or C. Operating excellence is key to me. Anyone on the list planning on being at the Hamvention that can deliver a set? If so, please contact me directly off the list.

73

Lou, W0FK

Lou Laderman
Sent from my iPad