Re: {Collins} 32S-3 power output?

Grayson,

As you stated, one cannot properly test a power tube on a tube tester, even
a mutual conductance one.  That is because the tester is unable to drive
the tube to peak cathode emission in order to evaluate its health in PA
service, let alone do it under high frequency conditions.   I presume you
have already tested the driver tube where the tester gives a better, though
not full, evaluation.

I suspect your final tubes are flat.

Dennis AE6C