Re: {Collins} 32S-3 power output?

Thanks for the advice on the 32S-3 output power guys.
Good to know what output I should be getting.
I will replace the 6CL6, then the 6146’s and see what the results are.
I will also double check the power supply voltages under transmit conditions, something I didn’t do (just checked at idle)

I have another problem with very low modulated power output.   But I will wait on that problem until I get the output up to what it should be.

Thanks again.
Grayson, KJ7UM