{Collins} 75A-4 question

In the process of replacing the "7 deadly caps"  I came across a
discrepancy in the IF amplifier section between my rig the the 3rd edition
schematic.  My 75A-4 is serial # 349.  R29 in the 3rd edition schematic is
47K.  Mine is 15K and matches the 1st edition schematic.  I did not this
the change mention in the Service Bulletins nor in the 75A-4 Technical data
sheet domment on misc. production changes.

Should I change it to 47K or leave alone at 15K?

Opinions?

'73,
Wayne, KB6OQJ