{Collins} Audio Problems

Hi Everyone, I need some advice.  My KWM-2A (WE) loses receive audio after a few minutes of warmup.  There are usually some crackling sounds from the speaker as it drops out.  Among other things, I disconnected one of the primary leads of the output transformer and measured 225 ohms.  The schematic says that the primary should be 500 ohms.  What's strange is that the voltage at pin 9 of V16 is 185 and the resistance is 14.2K, almost within spec.  Have I found the problem, or should I keep looking?