{Collins} Dayton Spaces and map ke9pq / Nationwide Radio / Kadette Radio

I will be attending the Dayton HamVention with my good friends this year.

We will again have several bright green  canopies set up behind the main
building.

Please stop by and join us for some cold drinks and comfortable chairs in
the shade to sit and visit.

I will not have any products of my own to sell but we have several sellers
and tables with fine radio gear to see and purchase.

Here is a link to the map where we will be set up.

http://www.kadette.com/

I look forward to seeing you there!

Thank You!

Mark Olson
Nationwide Radio & Eq. Sales LLC
1490 Norfield Rd
Suamico, Wi. 54173

Email: ke9pq@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: (920) 434-8097 Before 9:00 PM CST