{Collins} Rockwell Collins Emblem S Line wanted

Good morning all. Thanks for the responses to my wanted listing for a Rockwell Collins labeled S- Line. I just want to reiterate that we are only interested in Rockwell Collins emblem equipment and in collectors quality. Not interested in the the round emblem equipment.

This is for a good friend of mine and we will be at Dayton so if you have what we are looking for, get with me and we can meet up at Dayton. As mentioned, premium paid for the right equipment!

Best 73
NJ0F