Re: {Collins} KWS-1 Output Problem - SUCCESS!

Thats great news.  Hopefully the tube was the real problem and it will continue to work.  As for power output, what voltage is your screen set too?  This of course greatly effects output power.  I run mine mainly on SSB around 800 to 900 PEP on my LP700 meter screen volts are set by the book to the US spec.