From: Thomas K. Lanieri via Collins <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 5/16/2019 8:59:00 PM
Subject: {Collins} Replacing knobs on sig gen

A lil bit off topic, but vintage and ham related.

I am trying to resuscitate a HP 606A signal generator. Internals, face
panel, lettering, case cosmetics look gr8. Cleaned-up really well and
mechanically smooth operating controls.

I have 4 knobs that are beat/broken/gone. Any thoughts on finding
replacements, vendors, etc.?

STAY SAFE AND STAY WELL!

Respectfully,

Thomas K. Lanieri, NU2W