Re: {Collins} 6146W Tubes

For those able to use 6146W tubes, I have a NOS matched pair of GE (JAN) 6146W tubes, in factory boxes (these were made for the US  military).  I see that NE Surplus Sales is selling them for $100, plus shipping. I'm asking $75, shipped CONUS. If interested, let me know. (As someone pointed out, you need to have the AIR variable caps, not ceramic to use 6146W/6146B tubes in the KWM2/32S3 for proper neutralization. So make sure as I will not accept returns on tubes).

Bob, K3AC