From: Glen Zook <k9sth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Collins Reflector(CCA) <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Steve <k2fw@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: 5/17/2019 9:43:53 AM
Subject: Re: {Collins} 6146 Tubes

Generally, it is fine to "mix" original 6146 tubes with 6146A / 8298 versions.  However, do NOT mix 6146, 6146A / 8298, or 6293 tubes with either the 6146B / 8298A or 6146W.  My article, on the 6146 family of tubes, which has appeared in the Signal as well as numerous amateur radio magazines, newsletters, etc., all over the world, can be found at the following URL:

http://nebula.wsimg.com/e7364f5298b88b460a668216b4be5946?AccessKeyId=D1250C433DB440D6B60D&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Glen, K9STH

website:  http://k9sth.net