Re: {Collins} 75A-4 touch up paint.

-------- Original message --------From: bfetters--- via Collins <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: 5/18/19  11:54 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: wjheil@xxxxxxxxx, collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: {Collins} 75A-4 touch up paint. Absolutely a great match for Collins paints...Surplus Sales of Nebraska Great paint and fairly reasonable prices...about $15 per spray can.Wayne, incidentally I'm not sure that Art painted all his A4's with an identical match...some a bit grayer and some a bit blacker.  If you find that the case, contact me and I'll pass along what I do in a case like this.BuckW0LC On Saturday, May 18, 2019 Wayne Heil via Collins <wjheil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Any suggestion for a decent touch up paint for the 75A-4?'73,Wayne, KB6OQJ*** You are subscribed to Collins as bfetters@xxxxxxx. If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit https://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ****** You are subscribed to Collins as wb6orz@xxxxxxxxxxx. If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit https://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***