{Collins} 75A-4 touch up paint.

I use an airbrush for St James gray work using the SSN paint, which is a great match in my experience.  It's quite effective for blending in touch-ups with the surrounding original areas, but a bit tedious for covering large areas.

I've never had good luck touching up s-line gray or even painting entire cabinets regardless of the spray method.  And while I found the Nebraska Surplus Sales paint to be a perfect color match, it was less glossy than the Collins original.

-----Original Message-----
From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+gahart=ix.netcom.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of bfetters--- via Collins
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 10:17 AM
To: calfuhrman7@xxxxxxxxx; jbrannig@xxxxxxxxxxx; k9sth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; pincon@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Collins} 75A-4 touch up paint.

While we're on the subject of spray painting, for those of us who do not have professional spray equipment this may be a helpful reminder.

A few of you earlier mentioned how easy it was to use the Preval spray kit.  I didn't think too much about it until I needed to spray a non-Collins cabinet. Got a pint of paint, brought the Preval kit and gave it a try.

Wow. I was very impressed with the results.  While certainly not a professional paint gun, for less than $10, you get the entire kit that gives great results. There are also some good YouTube tutorials to check out.  It works on the simple venturi effect.

Check it out on Ebay, Amazon, Home Depot, etc.  With just a little practice you can achieve very good results.

Buck
W0LC