From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+wcarns=austin.rr.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bruce H. Bern via Collins
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2019 1:13 PM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} Full break-in modification for 30S1?

Has anyone out there ever modified a 30S1 for full CW break-in? I've
violated the purity of my 30S1 by driving it with a Kenwood TS950 with an
outboard relay for keying. It's worked beautifully for semi break-in over
the years. I'd love to perform a vacuum relay mod to allow full break-in...
any thoughts?

https://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***