{Collins} KWM-380 issue

Folks, I just replaced the microphone jack with a new one and this one is not plastic.

Of course this one is grounded.

Now I have no SSB power out, and no receive on LSB or USB.  Coincidence?

I can see that maybe a cable loosened but with all the diodes on the mic jack and the headphone jack I am wondering if there is anything else going there that I missed.

On CW I have full power and good good receive.   I also have AM receive.

Oh I also just replaced the A7 board for the 39MHz, etc with a good one.

de KG9H