{Collins} KG9H KWM-380 - LSB/USB - FIXED

So I was talking to an old buddy that went to Michigan Tech with me today about my KWM-380 with issues on LSB/USB.

Got me thinking that maybe the "new to me board" might just have an issue..  Well it did, cold solder joint.  Found it in the 455kHz area.

Back with all modes again, now to re-start the alignment!

Thanks Jim, WB8HMD for your encouragement today and John, W2TX for the response!  FYI, John was also pointing to the 455kHz area.

Cant wait to get it upstairs on the desk..

de Frank KG9H