Re: {Collins} KG9H KWM-380 - LSB/USB - FIXED

Another radio on the air! Frank continue his life quest to make ALL radios
work properly.
And after knowing him for 30 or more years all I can say is that he has
made a lot of radios work!
Maybe more than anyone else I know. Maybe not more that some of the people
on this list but hey-it's all fun and
games in radio heaven and I gotta say this: you are al radio angels! THanks
for al ways being ready to help.

mike K-nine-LSH

--
Michael V. Rende .-. K9LSH