From: Collins <collins-bounces+scottjohnson1=cox.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of ED SHARPE via Collins
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2019 8:04 AM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} I have Collins 180L-2 or 180L-3 Automatic Antenna Tuner iss this worth interfacing to kwm2 for loading a log wire and hits as to what I should do?

I have Collins 180L-2 or 180L-3 Automatic Antenna Tuner iss this worth interfacing to kwm2 for loading a log wire and hits as to what I should do?

need to dig out of warehouse  this morning

advice?   links  to instructional material?

thanks in advance
Ed#  KF7RWW
*** You are subscribed to Collins as scottjohnson1@xxxxxxx. If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit https://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***