Re: {Collins} Mechanical Questions And Items For Sale

Buck, here are offered prices for items I’ve checked out:

KWM-2:  $450
KWM-2A: $525
PM-2:  $125 (prefer not to sell until either KWM-2 sells)
516-F2/Skr:  $275 (prefer not to sell until either KWM-2 sells)
312B-5:  $450

I’ve just downloaded the manual for the 51S-1 and I hope to check it out later today, assuming I can resolve the mechanical issue.  The 75A-4, 75S-3B, 32S-1, one of the 516-F-2’s/skrs’s are still at my friend’s house, but later today I can pick up and check out and price any of those items you might be interested in.

I’ve attempted to offer prices that are below the current market values.

PS, I’ve been following this Collins reflector for several years and I want to thank you and the others for the valuable info you have provided.  The most recent info I found very helpful allowed me to quickly fix an S meter circuit issue I was having with my personal KWM-2A (a bad silver/mica cap).