{Collins} Slight Off topic but very vintage related

I know a 12B4A is not in many Collins rigs but anyone have a 12B4A to
release for something less than the nations GNP? The merchants [eBay,
amazon, retailers]  are all nuts. I cant in good conscience put out for a
2.5" tube that has shipping equal or higher than its cost. I have spent 17
hours resuscitating [vacuum, clean, simpleGreen, lube, deoxit5, lil testing]
an HP606A HF Signal Generator, back to near perfect mechanical/cosmetic
operation, and before I hit it with power I have this 1 cracked tube.

I just dumped 3 digits to the left side of the decimal point to breathe new
life with a heart transplant into a Drake L4B. Guess what that was for?

Help me get this relic back in operation. Only other alternative is to scrap
it and continue with the Collins, Drake, Heath gear on life support.

Aint got a bottomless pit, so Gotta draw a line somewhere with a few
sacrifices and not knowing what else [electronically] the HP might need.

NOT LOOKING for free...Just Reasonable.

AND no I don't fix and sell. Never will.  I just give [selective] old gear a
new home for ever!

Contact me offline if you can assist. TU 73

STAY SAFE AND STAY WELL!

Respectfully,

Thomas K. Lanieri, NU2W

NJ State EMT