Re: {Collins} Slight Off topic but very vintage related

it is  even worse  if  you need VT-4-C triodes (type 211E) along with a single VT-25 (10Y) triode tubes   for  surplus  gear  the AUDIO A.H 's  and  probably those that  just speculate on tube  prices  have driven them  though the  roof...   guess  we  will have to  find  some  dead  ones  so at  east the gear LOOKS   complete in museum displays here.  Alas  our  poor  tubless  BC-375.....(sigh)
but  on  ebay  your  tubes  you need  are  not too bad
Two Excellent GE 12B4A Tubes NOS NIB Tested STRONG Matched Construction & Dates
$13.95

and   some   cheaper   even  or   4   for the at  price.....  if  you  can  find  a  vendor there  you  can  forge  trust  with    there seem to be  a quantity,,,
some of the direct  tube  companies   have   highly inflated  prices....
now  if  only I  could  find   the old  tubes we needed this  reasonable....

ed#  archivist   for SMECC   Looking  for  any  MARS  related Collins  history and  gear   especially  from  area  6   even more  so  from Luke AFB - --    also looking  for  Winfield Salisbury and  Art  Collins   related  info and history,,,,   also looking  for  Collins  Argonne  nat lab and Brookhaven Lab  Collins  cyclotron history