Re: {Collins} Collins Hook-up wiring coding.

On the front of the back cover of my 75S-3 manual, the is a complete
listing of the electrical codes.  The first letter is the type of wire.
"D" is PVC Type B 600 volts (no. 22-26-28) The second letter is the size
of the wire.  "A" is No. 22 AWG.

David
KW4DH