This is our WSMGMA Member Listserv!
Post a question now using the new listserv email address: email@example.com
Make sure to update this email address in your contacts.
All WSMGMA Members have been automatically subscribed to the listserv. Use your login information below to change your listserv settings, change the way you receive listserv messages or to unsubscribe.
Questions about the listserv can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Washington State MGMA listserv is an email forum intended to facilitate dialogue and idea sharing among Washington State MGMA members about current practice management issues. All members are encouraged to pose and respond to questions, participate in discussions, offer ideas and share experiences with others through the forum.
Guidelines for Using the Listserv
1. When you hit the "Reply" or "Reply All" button, every member of the listserv will see your email.
2. People value their time. Don't use the listserv to pass on jokes or other messages not related to the interest of those on the listserv.
3. The listserv is not to be used for job postings, employee recruitment or to share employee compensation. For information about posting job openings on the Washington State MGMA web site, please click here.
4. Do not reply to a listserv message to send a "thank you" or direct a comment/question to an individual. Instead, forward the message and send the email directly to that individual.
5. All listserv messages are to be considered confidential. Do not forward or share listserv messages with anyone - including non-member employees or non-member vendors. Violation of this policy shall result in member termination of this benefit.
6. Do not use the listserv as a marketing distribution channel for products or services, however, member vendors may contact listserv posters directly, outside of the listserv, in response to the posterís request for assistance.
7. Washington State MGMA reserves the right to remove or refuse posts to the listserv which in Washington State MGMA's sole discretion, appear to be in violation of our guidelines, policies or which contain inappropriate content.
8. Washington State MGMA reserves the right to remove or refuse members access to the listserv which in Washington State MGMA's sole discretion, appear to be in violation of our guidelines, policies or for posting inappropriate content.
To see the collection of prior postings to the list,
visit the WSMGMA
(The current archive is only available to the list
Subscribe to WSMGMA by filling out the following
You will be sent email requesting confirmation, to
prevent others from gratuitously subscribing you. Once
confirmation is received, your request will be held for approval
by the list moderator. You will be notified of the moderator's
decision by email. This is also a hidden list, which means that the
list of members is available only to the list administrator.